Serving Akron, PA and the Surrounding Areas
A trusted company for 3 generations. The business was started in 1943 by Raymond E. Lied who retired in 1971. Upon his retirement the business was acquired by Raymond’s son Melvin who owned and operated the business until his son Jeff took over in 1990, and operates it today.
In the late 1980’s an excavation division was formed to aid with the increased demand for public water and sewer systems.
Today, our team of technicians always put the needs of our customers first so give us a call to schedule an appt.